Saturday, November 14, 2009

Please help! I can`t find this book anywhere! It`s called "ryukage" something...?

I`m looking for a book with the word %26quot;ryukage%26quot; in it but I can`t find it online anywhere and I`ve looked every place I can think of including Amazon and Barnes %26amp; Nobel.





A guy was reading it on the train the other day and I stole a peek (rude I know, but nothing else to do for 30 minutes...) I`m heavily into martial arts and I like the author`s writing style but I didn`t catch his name. The guy told me that he ordered it online from a site but I didn`t have anything to write it down with so I forgot by the time I got home. The only thing I remember is that word %26quot;ryukage%26quot; which I found out means %26quot;dragon shadow%26quot; in Japanese.





The book cover is black and red with some Japanese characters on it. It`s a thick book and I think he said it`s part of a series. It`s got 3D illustrations in it. It`s an action/ fantasy that reads like a Japanese anime) The fight scene I got hooked on was so intense and very detailed!





I really want to read this one! Please help me find it.





Thanx so much

Please help! I can`t find this book anywhere! It`s called %26quot;ryukage%26quot; something...?
%26quot;Wild Fire: Legend of the Ryukage Clans Book - Volume I%26quot; by Walter Ragland


http://www.lulu.com/content/758216In a world on the brink of destruction, In a time of hopelessness and chaos, In a future with no promise of tomorrow, A hero will emerge and an ancient prophesy will be fulfilled as five mystical clans of immense power awaken to meet their destiny in the ultimate showdown between good and evil in which only one will prevail. The legend begins now... Beginning in ancient Japan and transcesnding the voids of time and space, with a superb blend of deeply rooted oriental philosophy combined with super-advanced technology and hard-hitting martial arts action, Wild FIRE is the ultimate edge-of-your seat sci-fi adventure novel series which is destined to remind us all that no matter which race, creed, or hardship we may endure, within each one of us lies the power to do the impossible. However, only by overcoming our differences and working together can mankind ever hope to restore balance to this world, protect the things we cherish the most and pave the way for a brighter future%26quot;


%26quot;

fresh fruit gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment