Saturday, November 14, 2009

Anyone know this martial art film?

I watched this as a kid, it may have been a black and white film. All the main players fought with a different style like centipede or scorpian. One of the characters was place in the Iron Madien but was only weakened by it. The only thing else I remember is the cetipede guy breaking a bunch of pots raid fire like as they fell. This has bugged me for years anyone got an idea what it is?

Anyone know this martial art film?
Could the movie be Five Deadly Venoms (1978)? I read the movie info and it mentions different martial arts styles, including the centipede and scorpion.





I think I have seen this movie but I really can%26#039;t remember.





Here is the DVD in case you want to purchase:





http://www.amazon.com/Five-Deadly-Venoms...





Both Blockbuster and Netflix have it available for rental.


No comments:

Post a Comment