Monday, November 16, 2009

Changing my style. How does this sound :)?

I%26#039;m 19 years old, student in university, no girlfriend yet. I think it%26#039;s because of how I present myself. Personally, I don%26#039;t even know myself (MMOs ruined my life, and I am learning who I am again).





Right now I look average, this is what I%26#039;m going to do:





1. Change clothing to %26#039;casual%26#039;.. polo shirts, overall more expensive wear


2. Use a cologne, probably Aqua di Gio, Hugo, Sean Jean or something similar


3. Get professional advice on my hair style - I think it%26#039;s okay now but it can improve


4. I started working out, and in 4 months I%26#039;ll have muscles and a 6pack


5. I%26#039;m starting to take martial art classes and get more involved with sports





am I going to be fine?





Additional info: I%26#039;m not trying to be someone I%26#039;m not, I don%26#039;t know who I am that well yet. Yes I have a great personality, I just have trouble showing it because right now I have the style of a dumb high school kid who uses AXE spray. I also have self confidence. Sense of humor is so-so.

Changing my style. How does this sound :)?
its a start, youre going abt it the right way with you saying that youre not trying to be something youre not so make sure you stick to that
Reply:Im 25 and had some fasion issues leaving college. I think your doing good. My suggestion is to find a cute girl who you think dresses nice or cool and ask them to go shopping with you. It worked wonders for myself, I now refuse to go shopping with out a girl present. It also makes a great date with a girl, you learn a lot about each other, its very informal and you always get a bite to eat or a drink after shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment