Sunday, April 26, 2009

If I were looking for something in martial arts?

Let%26#039;s say I was looking for one thing in ma, regardless as to what it was i.e. fighting, fitness, etc. Say I found a perfect example in some art. Now lets say that I find I dislike the style, even as it has the perfect example as to what I seek. Let%26#039;s say that there is no other style that has this thing I look for.


What to do? Change the reason for what I want from it? Decide that maybe I am not really into what I think I want? Any other ideas?





By the way this is a total what if question, just looking for ideas, not real.

If I were looking for something in martial arts?
Well if they have one thing that is exactly what you%26#039;re looking for as one of its elements, maybe you were too quick to dismiss the art as a whole. I%26#039;d tough it out for a little bit at least, and see if experiencing the art won%26#039;t give you a better appreciation of it.
Reply:You study it. We all have likes and dislikes in everything, nothing is perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment